Unlike the last 2 years when posts about self-care were extremely popular (gee, I wonder why?), this year we are back to work with social media, annual reports, managing teams, and mapping workflows all making appearances.
Here are the Top 10 Blog Posts published by Nonprofit Marketing Guide in 2021 according to WordPress most viewed:
- Blogs I Read Often for Mixed Links by Kristina Leroux
- Does Your Organization’s Storytelling Perpetuate Harm? by Rachel D’Souza-Siebert
- Five Big Trends in 2022 for Nonprofit Social Media by Kivi Leroux Miller
- How Often Should You Post on Social Media by Kristina Leroux
- Nonprofit Communications or Marketing Teams: Everything You Need to Know by Kivi Leroux Miller
- Social Media and Newsletter Ideas for March 2022 by Kristina Leroux
- Nonprofit Annual Report Best Practices, Examples, and Templates by Kivi Leroux Miller
- Avoiding Unethical Pay Structures: A Guide for Grant Writers + Nonprofit Professionals by Sheleia Phillips
- Marketing Predictions and Trends for 2022 from Around the Internet by Kristina Leroux
- Workflow Maps for All the Communications Work You Do by Kivi Leroux Miller
These posts were top performers the month they were published, but didn’t quite make the cut for the year:
Wish we would write about something in particular? Let us know!