Welcome to the 2022 Week of Freebies! Every year during the week between Christmas and New Year’s, we like to spread some good cheer with some free stuff for our awesome readers like you!
Today’s freebie is an on-demand webinar, so you will need to sign up for a Free Membership to access the video and other resources. Once you get your membership, you can find it in the Webinar Archive or by searching for it on your student dashboard. Pass Holders, you’ll find these resources in your Webinar Archive.
How to Write Faster: Tips for Nonprofit Communicators
Everywhere you look on your to-do list is something new that you need to write, whether for direct mail or email, newsletters, your website, social media, press releases, advertising, proposals . . . it goes on and on, and never stops! And the truth is, IT NEVER WILL.
But the good news is that there are many ways to write more quickly!
After watching this free webinar, you’ll know about:
- Banishing writer’s block permanently, so it never slows you down again
- Where to invest your writing time, and where “good enough” really is good enough
- What to do before you start to write so the words flow fast at the keyboard
- How to edit both your own writing and the writing of others more quickly
- How to streamline the review the review process if others are slowing you down
- Getting the most mileage out of your best stuff
Not every tip will work for you, but many of them will, if you build them into your workflow and create some new habits.
Join our free membership to access the recording of How to Write Faster: Tips for Nonprofit Communicators
Want even more training on how to write better? Our All-Access Pass lets you attend ALL of our webinars and workshops for 365 days. That includes several popular writing webinars and workshops as well as brand new ones. The Pass is on sale right now for only $599. That’s a discount of $200 and an amazing value! Learn more and get your Pass.